The DVDSHELF® stands behind the quality of every DVD we sell and hope you’re happy with your purchasing. Our products are fully warranted against defects. If you’re unsatisfied with DVDs you purchased from DVDSHELF®, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned within 180 days of purchase.
- Please contact us via email for the returning case.
- Items must be unused and unopened for non-quality issues.
- Please use the FREE shipping label enclosed and keep the tracking number for your records. Drop your return into any AU Postal Service box, including your home mailbox.
- Returns are credited to the original form of payment for FULL REFUND. If the original purchase was made by credit card, we will refund the purchase to the same credit card used at the time of the purchase if the card and authorized cardholder are present.
COMMON RETURN QUESTIONS
Items purchased online can be returned within 180 days of purchase.
Yes. We’ll pay the return shipping fee, you don’t need to explain why it’s damaged. We’ll issue the full refund or send replacement as you wish.
Yes. We’ll accept it and return shipping fee at our expense. Full refund will be issued if no need replacement.
Yes. Items must be unused and unopend, buyers need to pay the shipping fee sending back to our warehouse in Sydney. And please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
Refund will be issued within 1 working day after delivered. Refund will be issued via PayPal.